Sunday, January 18, 2009

HISTORIC WEEK

I was sitting here this afternoon watching some of the pre-Obama inaguration coverage. I know everyone does not agree with his beliefs...but I am one of those who is excited about the change I am seeing. I watched his interview with Rick Warren and was impressed with his anwers regarding his Christian beliefs. I, for one am praying for this man and all the leaders of this great nation. There is sooo much negative stuff going on right now in this nation with the greed, poor economy, etc. Then God shows us a miracle on the Hudson and some HOPE is restored within us as we witness the HOPE and inspiration that one man (a pilot) can show all of us. I feel the same can continue to happen in this troubled world. God took one man, the apostle Paul....... a man whose beliefs were to destroy Christians, and he used him in a mighty way. We are a resilient nation and people and it is my prayer that we continue to fight and pray. We as Christians have such power behind us and I feel we do not believe in that power enough. God is mighty and he can work through anyone, even us! :) So I am asking each of you to get on your knees, believe in the mightiness of our God and let's pray for his guidance and the hearts of ourselves and our leaders! Miracles do happen and I am expecting one in the years to come. Hope you are also! :)

1 comment:

  1. You said it well, Sharon. I am praying the same things, and have a heart filled with hope.

    ReplyDelete