We made it safely to ND and got lots of hugs from Brennen and Taylor. Payton is still not sure what to think of us! He is starting to get used to these two crazy old ladies though. We traveled another three hours to Bismark in the afternoon and are now at Adam's parents house (John and Angie). They fixed us a wonderful dinner with grilled salmon and have been very gracious to let us all stay here for a few days. Tomorrow we are going to the badlands and take in an outdoor play. We are looking forward to seeing more of ND.....so far most of it is very flat and all farmland!! Even in the summer.....when I come here it rains and turns cold!!!! I am not sure what sunshine and heat is here yet! I brought shorts and am not sure I will be wearing them very much! May have to take a thermal blanket to the play tomorrow night! We will also be doing some boating on John and Angie's boat while we are here....so it is going to be a busy few days here. I thank God tonight for a safe trip here and for an awesome daughter and family and gracious hosts in John and Angie. Ginger....I hope Griswald has not driven you over the edge yet.....we will call tomorrow to make sure he has not driven you out yet! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment