OK....It is August! We woke up today to lots of rain and the temps in the 60's. So....we did not go to the badlands the the play tonight. We changed the tickets until tomorrow night. There is suppose to be sunshine and in the 70's tomorrow. We did do some shopping and sightseeing around Bismark. We then came home and ate chinese and then put on some jackets and jeans and took Anita on an adventure! :) She loves the water....NOT!!! We placed her in the back of the boat and Adam took us on a boat ride on the Missouri River. A bit chilly but nice anyway. We saw some million dollar homes along the river.....makes one almost drool! But if I had a million dollar home along the river...I think I would like a climate a bit warmer where I could use it!!!! It does not take a rocket scientist to figure that one out! We called Ginger and her and Griswald seem to be bonding quite well and Rosie and helping out when needed! We may not get him back after this week! :) So....tomorrow we are headed to the western side of ND and hopefully on Monday do more boating on the old Missouri and then back to Grand Forks on Tuesday. So....today I am thankful for the warmer temps in the MOV and the beautiful Missouri River and the homes along its shore. By the way......Have I told you all my grandchildren are fantastic??!!! :) I love em!
No comments:
Post a Comment