Sunday, April 26, 2009

God is Faithful! :)

We are taking a week off from our workbook this week so I have noone specific to write about except how God is faithful in MY life. One thing we can all be certain of is adversities will always be a way of life. There were times in my life I would ask, "Why me God?" That question never seems to enter my mind any longer....now it is, "OK Lord, we have another bump in the road we have to walk through and I am going to trust you to get me to the other end of the this one also." It has taken me many years to get here but I finally am. God has always been there for me.....as I look back I see that now. I will have to admit though that I did not always feel his presence. I know now that it was where I was at and not God! I find myself praying alot anymore to ask God to use me and help me to listen when he directs me. Then there are days I find myself complaining because I feel I am being used too much!!! I am old and tired and realize it is hard to make this woman happy!!! I can relate to those stupid Israelites that never seemed happy and satisfied. :) But all in all I am happy and I am glad God is using me in the small ways he does. This week BJ's Buddies is going to visit a friend and have our devo with her...so that is the reason we are taking a week off. So this week all I can add is that I trust in the same mighty God that Hannah, Ruth, Naomi,and Rahab did. I know that my life is perfected only through him and that he will use me if I will only allow him to do so. Have a blessed week and no matter what adversity you may be facing, know there is a God that wants to walk you through it.....believe that!

No comments:

Post a Comment